In software engineering, refactoring is the process of rewriting a program to improve its structure or readability while preserving its meaning or behaviour. It is often done before adding new behaviour to a program.
Suppose you are the owner of a well-known board game that you want to bring to the print market in order to sell it to book publishers and syndicate it to newspapers and magazines. How do you adapt the rules of a game that was made for several players into a single-player game without losing its essence?
Do not hesitate to contact us
for more information.
What we can do for you?
You can use our expertise in the single-player market. We will assist you in creating a new product that will fit in your product family.
- We analyse your game and refactor it.
- We adapt it to a single-player version, by adding new rules or bending some existing rules, while keeping the game’s essence.
- We make sure that the new rules comply with the basics of successful, single-player games.
- We adapt the layout to your house style.
- We can even help you market the new product to our partners and clients.